Dr. Schreiber is thrilled to offer his patients products and services through glowMD! This is an amazing Baltimore skin care service that includes everything from facial creams and moisturizers to hydrafacials and lasers. Skin care is vital to maintain good skin health, to optimize your appearance, and to make those facial rejuvenation procedures (facelifts, eyelid lifts, etc) last a long time. Currently, glowMD is offering the following:
- Alastin Skincare – ALASTIN Skincare® formulates products with TriHex Technology, a proprietary blend of active peptides and botanicals specifically engineered to work with the skin to clear out old collagen and elastin proteins that have been damaged by sun exposure and aging while supporting the skin’s natural ability to produce new collagen and elastin.1
- Skinbetter Science – In 2016, skinbetter science® set out to create a new paradigm in skincare, not only for patients, but for the physicians, nurses, aestheticians and surgeons who help patients achieve beautiful skin. Our award-winning products are backed by decades of rigorous clinical research (in powerhouse products like Restylane® and Dysport®) and furthered by a continued commitment to the study of skincare science.
- EltaMD – EltaMD sunscreens help prevent sunburn and decrease the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun, when used with other sun protection measures. EltaMD sunscreens are formulated with transparent zinc oxide and are noncomedogenic, sensitivity-free, fragrance-free and paraben-free. All EltaMD sunscreens are recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation as effective broad-spectrum sunscreens.
- ZO – Dr. Obagi’s philosophy is to create & maintain healthy skin for life – for all patients. Their products are formulated & developed to do just that. The dynamic bond between science and skin health is the essence of ZO Skin Health, Inc. Their comprehensive and continuous work in skin health solutions utilize the best of what science has to offer to improve our skin’s natural functions that prevent or resolve many disorders.
- Hydrafacials – HydraFacial is an invigorating treatment that can be given in as little as 30 minutes. It delivers long-term skin health and can be tailored to meet the specific needs of all skin types. It offers instant, noticeable results with no downtime or irritation. The HydraFacial treatment removes dead skin cells and extracts impurities while simultaneously bathing the new skin with cleansing, hydrating and moisturizing serums. The treatment is soothing, refreshing, non-irritating and immediately effective.
- Viora Reaction skin tightening – Viora is one of the newest skin tightening treatments in Maryland and it is a radio frequency device to help tighten the skin of the neck, jowls, and lower eyelids. It can also treat cellulite of the legs and tighten loose skin of the abdomen. When it comes to non-surgical facial and body contouring options, Viora is amazing. This revolutionary new device uses radio frequency waves to gently heat up the collagen of the tissues. This leads to tighter collagen formation and to deposits of new collagen giving a tighter, more youthful appearance to the skin.
- Intense pulsed light (IPL) therapy – Laser skin resurfacing in Baltimore with IPL or CO2 laser therapy is a great way to improve the look and appearance of your face. From fine lines and wrinkles to age spots, lasers are a wonderful way to get the glow back to your face and neck.
- PRP – Platelet-rich plasma, or PRP, is a substance that’s thought to promote healing when injected. Platelets have special “ growth factors,” or proteins, that help your body promote healing and this is why they need to be concentrated into the plasma. As your Baltimore PRP expert, Dr. Schreiber is able to produce PRP by concentrating platelets in the plasma portion of a blood sample. This is accomplished by taking a small blood sample and spinning it in a centrifuge. The entire process takes about 12 minutes. The number of treatments needed is going to vary whether it is being used for hair growth or skin rejuvenation.
You have many options to choose from and everyone is unique in what their skin requires for optimal rejuvenation. In order to find out what is right for you, Dr. Schreiber welcomes you in for a complimentary skin care evaluation. Please call (410) 902-9800 or click here to request an appointment online.
- Kybella (non-surgical option for Baltimore double-chin patients)
- Filler Treatment (e.g. Restylane, Juvederm, Radiesse)
- Facial Peel
- Chin Implant
1. Widgerow AD, Fabi SG, Palestine RF, et al. Extracellular matrix modulation: optimizing skin care and rejuvenation procedures. J Drugs Dermatol. 2016;15(4)(suppl):s63-s71.