As surgical techniques improve, buttock (gluteal) augmentations are becoming more popular, and for good reason! Baltimore butt implants offer women and men a safe and effective way to increase the size and projection of their buttocks accentuating a youthful figure.
What buttock augmentation surgery can do:
- Increase fullness, roundness & projection of the butt
- Improve the balance and asymmetry of your figure
- Enhance your self-image & confidence
The Baltimore Buttock Implant Procedure
The Baltimore plastic surgery butt implant procedure itself is very straightforward, and only takes a few hours to do on an outpatient basis. However, placement of the buttock implants is critical and requires a skilled board certified plastic surgeon baltimore. Not everyone offering butt implants in Baltimore, MD can do this! Dr. Schreiber is able to combine procedures (tummy tuck, breast augmentation baltimore) to save you money and recovery time.
- During the procedure, the patient is placed in the prone position after induction of general anesthesia.
- A small incision is then made between the buttocks in the area hidden in the gluteal cleft between the buttocks.
- Then, a pocket is made within the muscle for implant placement. Dr. Schreiber uses the intramuscular technique of buttock implant placement to help protect from infection and and contour abnormalities after the surgery.
- The incisions are closed, the dressings are applied, and the butt implant procedure is complete.
Buttock Implant Surgery Recovery
Recovery from the Baltimore plastic surgery butt implant procedure lasts around 7-10 days, depending upon whether or not other procedures were done at the same time. Exercise can resume around 30 days after the procedure with heavy weightlifting resuming after 60 days.
Dr. Schreiber provides his patients with his cell phone number and he can be reached 24/7 for any questions before or after the surgery.
While it is great to have an “ideal” bottom in mind before your consultation with Dr. Schreiber, understand that your surgery will be customized for your physique. Normally, the goal of a buttock augmentation is more than just creating a big butt; the procedure should enhance your overall figure.
Call us today to set up your customized buttock implant consultation!